Tuesday 21 October 2014

why i Regert voting for president Obama


I am registered Independent. I voted for Barack Obama. And for that, I am sorry.
I'am not sorry for you, I'm sorry for me, Because I voted for Obama for me, not for you. I voted for hope and change and all the intangibles that Obama was pedding in the wake of the financial crists, sarah palin, sept. and all the other shook our country in the last decade. I wanted something new. Something different . What I got was, I suppose, exactly what Ivoted for - a spin doctor. And not a very good one at that.

Before John McCain unwittingly picked a tavloid-magazine cover girl for his running mate, I was leaning toward going republican this time around. I did the second time Bush was on the ballot and I very nearly did the first time, too. But as soon as palin climbed out of her igloo and onto the national scene, well, there was no turning back for me
You've Been Trolled!
.....Obviously

No comments: